Four Framed Music is a record label that brings together music and art in a unique way. Specializing in releasing high-quality NYC, Detroit, Chicago and Italo-influenced house records, always with a deep connection to the dancefloor.
Our mission goes beyond simply providing great music. We provide our listeners with an immersive experience, combining the visual and musical elements of our records to create something truly special. Additionally, we offer our artists a platform to share their music and art with the world.
At Four Framed Music, we are passionate about giving opportunities to up-and-coming artists and creating a space for music and art to coexist. We believe in the power of music to bring people together, and we are committed to pushing the boundaries of what's possible in the music and art industry. The best music and art released collectively is what Four Framed Music is all about.
We strive to minimize the impact on the environment as much as we can with all activities at FOUR FRAMED. We believe that all parts of our operations should reflect our devotion to a greener planet, which is why we adopt a sustainable mindset in everything we do. Using materials that are eco-friendly, locally sourced products are the first step towards more sustainable consumption.
- The vinyl pressing plant is running on green energy, green gas and solar pannels;
- The compound vinyl is produced with the greenest option currently available including a high percentage of recycled circulair PVC;
- All print is FSC certified. The vinyl record artwork and the art prints are made with sustainable paper, water-based varnish and vegan ink;
- The art prints are printed on-demand to prevent over production;
- Dropshipping partners worldwide are included so goods are locally produced and arriving at your doorstep shipped Co2 neutral;